Eyecom’s Public Information Display (PID), which is designed and built-in South Africa, communicates important Covid-19 information and best practices using visual aids. It also has two hands-free sanitisers located on either side, allowing the public to sanitise their hands before and after visiting a location.
The messages displayed are in line with the World Health Organisation (WHO) and display illustrations of:
– Wearing masks in public areas.
– Washing your hands or using sanitiser.
– Maintaining 1.5m distance from other people and not to gather in groups.
The PID is fully digital and is not limited to the above messages, it can be combined with promotional adverts, campaigns and brand awareness. The PID has a built-in media player and 4G connectivity, allowing easy uploading and playing of the video content.
The PID has been designed to be rapidly deployed and requires no technical knowledge to set up. Once the PID is unpackaged, it can be plugged into the main power supply. The on-board media player will automatically start playing the pre-loaded video content. Should users require new or updated content to play, the Eyecom remote service team will upload the content to the media player. The display can also show live data feeds, keeping the audience up to date with Covid-19 statistics.
– Physical PID dimensions: 1040mm (w) x 2220mm (h) x 380mm deep.
– Physical LED display dimensions: 640mm (w) x 1920mm (h).
– Cloud based media player with 4Gb onboard memory.
– Brightness output: 800 nits.
– Power consumption: 1.5amp average/4amps maximum.
– Life span: 100,000 (11 years with 24/7 operation).
– Total weight: 50kg.
– 2 x automatic hands-free sanitiser with 2 x 5L sanitiser fluid (1000 dispensers each).
– Double sided displays available on request.