Global Exhibitions Day (GED) 2020 will be held on 3 June 2020. Considering the current times that we face, this year’s GED2020 message that exhibitions are key to rebuilding economies is more important than ever.
GED is open to everyone interested in increasing the visibility of the exhibition industry regionally and on a global scale. In the previous editions, this initiative mobilised thousands of industry professionals all over the world: associations, exhibition organisers, venues, service providers, universities and individual professionals, just to name a few.
In preparation for this, the organisers would like you to share your ‘Voices of the Exhibition Industry’ videos with them. Send in videos of your team at your expo or any memorable experiences that happened at your exhibition. Anyone in the exhibition industry is invited to get involved in the celebration to promote the industry and exhibitions as business platforms.
Tell them about:
- Product launches that happened at one of your events.
- Big business deals that were announced.
- Amazing people that you met and made connections with.
- Movements that were started.
- Quotes, videos, testimonials, or photos from any government officials who have participated in an event.
- Any other way you want to creatively show your support for the exhibition industry.
- Use social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) to get involved.
- Share all activities and initiatives on social media and use it to motivate your colleagues and friends to get involved.
GLOBAL EXHIBITIONS DAY ufi.org