Respected chief creative officers and executive creative directors from the world’s most prominent advertising agencies will gather for four days of passionate and focused deliberations taking place in New York City from 31 March to 3 April to select the world’s best advertising. Ahmed Tilly, chief creative officer at FCB Joburg, will be among this group.
The 2020 executive jury will review the shortlisted entries selected by the online New York Festival (NYF) grand jury. ‘For 10 years, NYF has brought together an elite jury of global creatives with a reputation for innovation. We are beyond thrilled that these respected leaders will bring their attention to the 2020 New York Festivals Advertising Awards entries,’ said Ellen Smyth, CEO, New York Festivals.
‘NYF’s Executive Jury of respected creatives set the standard for award-winning work,’ said Scott Rose, executive director, New York Festivals Advertising Awards. ‘All entries achieving shortlist status will be judged by this panel of renowned industry leaders, ensuring that each entry is reviewed with meticulous care and consideration and with a global perspective.’
2020 executive jury to date:
• Executive Jury President Alexander Schill, global CCO & partner at Serviceplan Group, Germany.
• Rodolfo Borrell, President and Chief Creative Officer, Pagés BBDO, Dominican Republic.
• Nathalie Brown, VP, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R, USA.
• Paul Chan, Chief Creative Officer, Cheil Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
• Juliana Cobb, Executive Creative Director, Droga, USA.
• Gaëtan du Peloux, Executive Creative Director, Marcel, France.
• Fede Garcia, Global Executive Creative Director, Huge, USA.
• Guido Heffels, Chief Creative Officer, HEIMAT, Germany.
• Genevieve Hoey, Group Executive Creative Director, R/GA, USA.
• Sheena Jeng, Chief Creative Officer, McCann Worldgroup, China.
• Simon Langley, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman Thompson, Australia.
• Walid Kanaan, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\RAAD, United Arab Emirates.
• Monica Moro, Chief Creative Officer, McCann, Spain.
• Piyush Pandey, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy, India.
• Kazoo (Hidekazu) Sato, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\HAKUHODO, Japan.
• Jason Schragger, Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi, USA.
• Chaka Sobhani, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett London, United Kingdom.
• Ahmed Tilly, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Joburg, South Africa.
• Tony Waissmann, Chief Creative Officer, Geometry, Argentina.
• Gerrit Zinke, Managing Director Creation/Partner, thjnk Hamburg Gmbh, Germany.