Education, training and consultancy services company, Flossinet, will run short WordPress courses on SEO, Newsletter, Forms and building online social communities in Johannesburg, Centurion, Cape Town and Durban. Courses require some knowledge of working in the Backend/Dashboard of WordPress.
WordPress SEO Course: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) entails a combination of strategies and best practices being applied to website content in order to improve the ranking of your web pages with search engines such as Google. The course deals with on-page optimisation.
The aim is to get your website display on page one of the search engine results page (SERP).
• Alberton: 9 May 2019.
• Cape Town: 15 May 2019.
• Centurion: 23 May 2019.
• Durban: 30 May 2019.
WordPress Newsletter Training Course: a newsletter, which is an essential part of any website for e-mail marketing, is another way to reach your customers, clients or prospects. E-mail marketing is one of the most powerful tools today to take your businesses to the next level. Anyone signing up for your newsletter has already shown their willingness to continue to listen to what you have to offer.
• Alberton: 10 May 2019 (9am -12pm).
• Centurion: 24 May 2019 (9am -12pm).
WordPress Forms Training Course: A form is an essential element of a website; it streamlines communication. A form can be used for enquiries, online registrations, surveys, feedback, quotes, bookings. Data from forms can be exported in CSV format for further analysis, if need be.
• Alberton: 5 June 2019 (9am -12pm).
• Centurion: 7 June 2019 (9am -12pm).
Building Online Social Communities Training Course: this course will equip you with knowledge and skills to build online social networks/communities websites with a view of members sharing their thoughts, experiences, stories, assisting one another, making friends, uploading content and images/photos.
• Alberton: 4 June 2019.
• Centurion: 6 June 2019.
• Cape Town: 3 July 2019.
In addition to face-face delivery of the course, there are alternative options of delivering the course or the feature:
• On-Site – the courses can be conducted at your premises in Gauteng during the week or on a Saturday.
• Online Training – some courses can be conducted online using TeamViewer and Skype during the week or on a Saturday. This applies to the Newsletter and Forms training courses.
• Consultation – we can create and implement the above for your website and provide you with training.
• Training Venue Hire – we can hire the venue (Alberton or Centurion) where we conduct our courses and train you and/or your colleagues during the week.
If you any questions directly related to the above courses, then send an enquiry here before you to register.