More than 250 top creatives from 42 countries will judge work for The One Show 2021 from around the world. Seven of The One Club for Creativity jury members are from South Africa, and their judging disciplines are as follows:
- Camilla Clerke, ECD, Ogilvy, Cape Town (Social Media).
- Nkanyezi Masango, ECD, King James, Cape Town (Interactive and Online/Digital Craft/Mobile).
- Jacquie Mullany, ECD, VMLY&R, Johannesburg (Interactive and Online/Digital Craft/Mobile).
- Steph van Niekerk, CD, Grey, Johannesburg (Radio and Audio).
- Tseliso Rangaka, CCO, FBC, Johannesburg (Print and Out-of-Home).
- Roanna Williams, CCO, Net#work BBDO, Johannesburg (Branded Entertainment).
- Monalisa Zwambila, founder/CEO, The Riverbed Agency, Bryanston (Public Relations).
The complete list of the global jury for The One Show 2021 juries can be viewed here. To ensure the safety of jurors during the continued pandemic, all judging will be conducted online for the second year in a row.
Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club said, ’The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show. This group is among the industry’s top creative thinkers and doers from around the world who will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality of execution.’
After providing the creative community with last year’s largest global awards show and definitive international and regional creative rankings, The One Club for Creativity is now accepting entries for The One Show 2021.
Notable changes have been made to help agencies and brands who continue to be affected by the global pandemic, including extended deadlines and new categories and disciplines that reflect the way the industry now works.
Entries can be submitted now. The regular deadline is 12 March 2021, extended deadline is 19 March 2021, and final deadline is 26 March 2021. The One Club is a non-profit organisation that puts revenue generated from awards entries back into the industry to fund programmes under its four pillars: diversity and inclusion, education, gender equality and professional development.
THE ONE SHOW