The One Club for Creativity has nearly 180 highly qualified creatives from 36 countries who will judge ADC 100th Annual Award entries from around the world, including six top creatives from South Africa.
The jurors from South Africa and their judging disciplines are:
- Mzi Kumalo, founding partner/director, OLAMUK, Johannesburg (Motion/Film/Gaming Craft).
- Neo Mashigo, CCO, M&C Saatchi Abel, Johannesburg (Advertising).
- Karabo Moletsane, illustrator, street artist, graphic designer, Johannesburg (Illustration).
- Artwell Nwaila, head of creative, Google South Africa, Johannesburg (In-House).
- Kyley Potgieter, head of design experience, Nedbank, Johannesburg (Packaging and Product Design).
- Sibusiso Sitole, CCO, The Odd Number, Bryanston, (Advertising).
This year’s jury chairs for 10 disciplines were announced last month. The current full global jury list for the ADC 100th Annual Awards juries can be viewed here. Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity said, ‘For the past century, the ADC Cube has been awarded for the world’s best work based on excellence in craft, design and innovation. This strong tradition continues today in the hands of this year’s jury members, who are recognised creative leaders in their fields.’
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. The regular deadline is 12 March 2021, with an extended deadline of 19 March 2021, and final deadline of 26 March 2021. All judging will take place online. No physical entries will be accepted this year, eliminating shipping costs for entrants.
THE ONE SHOW