Social Places’ new reputation suite aggregates reviews from across multiple channels, manages in-store and website feedback, chatbot conversations as well as email and telephone cases – creating a holistic customer care solution for multi-location brands.
The company introduced the community management portal to complement their existing reputation management software. ‘Managing the comments, messages and interactions you receive across multiple Facebook pages can be a challenging one, especially for multi location brands with hundreds and sometimes thousands of location pages,’ said Ashleigh Wainstein, co-founder of Social Places.
‘The Team at Social Places have designed the feature to make Community Management easier for franchise and multi-location brands. We believe we are the first South African based technology product to provide a holistic CRM solution covering reviews, social comments, surveys and chatbot conversations. Since launching the feature last week, we have already aggregated over 1.2 million comments, across 500 000+ posts for our clients.’
Features of the Facebook Community Management tool:
– Personalised ‘suggested responses’ in your brand tone allow you to streamline responses at scale and have quicker turnaround times.
– Custom workflows for teams/franchisees to easily collaborate on customer feedback across teams.
– Omni-Channel chat support: easily email, SMS or respond to a customer within the same chat window.
– The proprietary ‘Action items’ feature ensures you never miss a comment.
– Categorise comment sentiment to provide insights at a brand or store level.