A re-writable self-adhesive glass decoration film that can transform any glass surface into a whiteboard, the Dryapply ASLAN EBL 300 can be written on using conventional whiteboard markers and dry-wiped with a microfibre cloth.
Combined with the sophisticated etched glass look of the film, this creates a unique 2-in-1 effect. Thanks to ASLAN Dryapply technology, the film can be dry-applied easily without any bubbles. Users can create presentation areas in office spaces by turning just about any transparent surface into a whiteboard.
– Create decorative effects or privacy screens from transparent surfaces.
– Create dry-erase whiteboard surfaces.
– Writing can be changed daily in offices, seminar rooms, hospitals, schools, nurseries, POS displays, etc.
– Writing from whiteboard markers can be easily dry-erased using a microfibre cloth, without leaving any shadows or ghosting.
– Dryapply technology: very fine air release channels for quick and easy bubble-free dry application.
– Perfect combination of air release channels and adhesive prevents stress whitening and allows the film to be repositioned during application.
– Application tape can be removed immediately after application.
Film is easy to remove, even after several years.
– Writing in unsuitable media (e.g. permanent marker) can be removed easily using alcohol-based cleaning products.