Kemtek Imaging Systems will host HP Indigo Digital Packaging workshops for individuals who love creating innovative packaging, and who would like to learn how to realise more of their wilder ideas.
Attendees will learn how new technologies are re-writing all the rules, see successful case studies from around the world, and discover how to create millions (literally!) of unique designs from a single seed file.
These workshops will be hosted by Paul Randall, Worldwide Brand Innovation Manager, HP Graphics Solutions Business HP Inc. Randall will share how brand owners, agencies and designers can exploit the remarkable possibilities of HP digital technologies.
Workshop details (all workshops will be held from 09:00 – 14:00):
- 11 July 2018, Durban: The Bond Shed, 12 Browns Rd, Point,Durban, 4001
Click here to RSVP for the Durban workshop
- 12 July 2018, Cape Town: Stardust Theatrical Dining, 118 Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town
Click here to RSVP for the Cape Town workshop
- 13 July 2018, Johannesburg: Kemtek Centre of Digital Excellence, Kemtek Imaging Systems, Unit 5B, Fortune Street, City Deep
Click here to RSVP for the Johannesburg workshop
Kemtek selected some remarkable and unique HP Indigo packaging success stories that’ll truly inspire. Click on the names below to view the case studies.
- HP 20000 Short-Run Success Story: Ren-Flex Case Study
- Success Story: HP Indigo 20000 Gives Xylitol Plenty to Chew Over
- The HP Indigo 20000: Limitless Possibilities and Endless Applications
- HP Indigo 8000: The Digital Game Changer for Labelling