CADEK Media, the organisers of Mall and Retail Indaba, have announced that the fourth conference will take place in Johannesburg on 25 July 2019. This is a full-day conference designed for shopping centre managers, marketers, mall owners and retail executives.
The conference ensures that management stays informed on the latest retail industry trends, identifies new opportunities for growth and optimises management skills. The conference offers its delegates more than seven industry experts sharing their experiences, knowledge and know-how on managing and optimising malls and retail spaces and experiences.
- Retail and shopping centre trends and a future outlook.
- Retail opportunities and looming threats.
- Multi-channel shopping influence on brick and mortar.
- Marketing and brand building for malls and retail shops.
- Increasing footfall to malls and shops.
- Local case studies.
- Centre and shop design, and in-store technologies.
- Loyalty programmes and more